Three employees from Eustace Consulting will be attending the first ever Salesforce University conference held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas from March 7-11th, to expand their knowledge of Salesforce Developer and Administration tools. We will all be taking Certification Exams throughout this conference to better serve our clients and build on our existing Salesforce Certification portfolio. Some clients were so pleased to hear we are sending our employees to this event, that they have decided to send their own employees as well!
Some topics our Administrative Specialist will be extending her knowledge on:
- Extend Salesforce with custom objects and apps.
- Generate complex reports and dashboards.
- Automate complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more out of Salesforce.
Some topics our Developer Specialists will be extending their knowledge on:
- Program multi-tenant-aware business logic using Apex.
- Program custom UIs using Visualforce and the Lightning Framework.
- Advanced Apex programming and debugging/performance techniques.
If you would like to learn more about Salesforce and register for the conference, click here!